Parents of Seniors: we’re almost done! Underclassmen parents will take care of the legwork at most of the events below, but we will plan these according to our class’s tastes and preferences. The earlier we start planning, the better!
Check your email for an invitation to a “Senior Parent Gathering” social and kickoff planning meeting (date TBD).
- Memory Book
- Fundraising (for offsetting costs and for a potential class gift)
- Senior Exhibition Green Room
- Senior Awards Reception–refreshments
- Senior Awards Reception—decor/set-up
- Senior Awards Reception—slide show
- T-Shirts for Junior Class
- Gifts for Seniors
- Graduation All-Night Party
- and more!
The $200 Senior Class Activities Fee covers the cost of the various events related to the celebration of the Class of 2018.
- Senior Awards Reception
- Memory Books
- Graduation All-Night Party (facilities, rentals, food, etc.)
Please pay this fee by September 15 so that deposits can be made for facilities and rentals. Alternatively, checks may be delivered to RHS, payable to “RHS PTC” with “Graduation” and your student’s name in the memo line. Questions? Please contact Nicole Grayson.