There are many ways to become involved as a Riverdale parent. It’s fun, and a wonderful way to connect with the school and other parents.
- Lunchtime Help in the Library: cover the desk so our librarian gets a lunch break. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.
- PTC Communications Co-Chairs: the PTC board still needs two people to oversee the weekly RHS Parent Pack e-Newsletter. If you’re interested, please contact Michelle De Geest or Jennifer Novack.
- Concessions Sales at Sporting Events: selling snacks, no skills required!
- Riverdale PTC Auction to be held February 23, 2019: stay tuned for sign-ups, but contact Michelle De Geest if you’re interested in helping out.
- Hospitality Committee: helping out with social social events such as Open House, Sky Box Social, Teacher Appreciation Lunch, District Arts Night. For more information contact Jennifer Novack.
- Riverdale PTC Book Club Organizer needed – Please contact Jennifer Novack if you’re interested.
Our next parent coffee is August 28, 9:00 a.m., in the gym lobby. Watch the Parent Pack for more information, and feel free to reach out to any of the board members (see below) should you have any questions about the PTC or Riverdale.