Welcome to the Riverdale High School PTC. Riverdale High School (RHS) Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Its members (parents, teachers and staff) pay no dues. Our mission is to give parents the opportunity to support RHS students, faculty, and administration by working together to develop a sense of community, exchange ideas, and raise funds.
Who oversees the management of the organization? Each year, an executive board is voted in as officers at the June general meeting. Through their ongoing commitment to the bylaws and budget approved by the membership, they uphold the mission of the PTC. They serve in their role for two years, except for the President-Elect who shadows the President for one year.
- The President oversees the overall operations.
- The Vice President manages and recruits volunteers.
- The Communications officer manages the PTC website, weekly newsletter and overall communications.
- The Secretary keeps the meeting minutes and updates the bulletin boards.
- The Treasurers pay vendors, reimburses expenses and manages the money overall.
- The Booster Club Chairperson oversees the Booster Club budget and activities.
Click to see the 2017-18 RHS PTC Budget:
and the 2017-18 RHS Booster Club Budget:
2017-2018 RHS PTC Executive Officers
President ~ Martha Rainey
Vice-President ~ Jennifer Novack
Communications ~ Sinclair Sawhney
Secretary ~ Marsha Lipets-Maser
Co-Treasurers ~ Mary Krummel/Adrienne Hill
President-Elect ~ Heather Bogaty
Booster Club~ Shelby Quintos/Susann Torvalds
Other PTC Committees:
Hospitality ~ Sinclair Sawhney, Patti Ng, Noshad Rahimi
PTC Website Content ~ Shelby Quintos & Heather Bogaty
Senior Activities/Graduation ~Nicole Grayson
PTC Auction Team ~ Kristen Best, OPEN for HS Co-Chair
9th~ Rose Laughlin, OPEN
10th ~ Sally McLain & Nicole Grayson
11th ~ Michelle Thoming & Lisa Ortiz
12th ~ Patti Ng & Suzanne Schmidt