Welcome to the Riverdale High School PTC. Riverdale High School (RHS) Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Its members (parents, teachers and staff) pay no dues. Our mission is to give parents the opportunity to support RHS students, faculty, and administration by working together to develop a sense of community, exchange ideas, and raise funds.
Who oversees the management of the organization? Each year, an executive board is voted in as officers at the June general meeting. Through their ongoing commitment to the bylaws and budget approved by the membership, they uphold the mission of the PTC. They serve in their role for two years, except for the President-Elect who shadows the President for one year.
- The President oversees the overall operations.
- The Vice President manages and recruits volunteers.
- The Communications officer manages the PTC website, weekly newsletter and overall communications.
- The Secretary keeps the meeting minutes and updates the bulletin boards.
- The Treasurers pay vendors, reimburses expenses and manages the money overall.
- The Booster Club Chairperson oversees the Booster Club budget and activities.
Click to see the 2019-20 RHS PTC Budget
2019-2020 RHS PTC Executive Officers
President ~ Trina Gluckman
Vice-President ~ Jennifer Novack
Co-Communications ~ Wendy Domreis/Sinclair Sawhney
Secretary ~ Suzanne Zurasky
Co-Treasurers ~ Open
President-Elect ~ Open
Booster Club~ Tanya Steele/Susan McGowan
Other PTC Committees:
Hospitality ~Noshad Rahimi, Cindy Inglin
PTC Website ~ Diane Moran
PTC Auction Team ~ OPEN
9th~Suzanne Zurasky & Sarah Wright
10th ~Wendy Domreis & Cathy Gay
11th ~ Claudia Jaffe & Jennifer Novack
12th ~ Sinclair Sawhney & Sally McLain