Welcome to the Riverdale High School PTC. Riverdale High School (RHS) Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Its members (parents, teachers and staff) pay no dues. Our mission is to give parents the opportunity to support RHS students, faculty, and administration by working together to develop a sense of community, exchange ideas, and raise funds.
Who oversees the management of the organization? Each year, an executive board is voted in as officers at the June general meeting. Through their ongoing commitment to the bylaws and budget approved by the membership, they uphold the mission of the PTC. They serve in their role for two years, except for the President-Elect who shadows the President for one year.
- The President oversees the overall operations.
- The Vice President manages and recruits volunteers.
- The Communications officer manages the PTC website, weekly newsletter and overall communications.
- The Secretary keeps the meeting minutes and updates the bulletin boards.
- The Treasurers pay vendors, reimburses expenses and manages the money overall.
- The Booster Club Chairperson oversees the Booster Club budget and activities.
Click to see the 2018-19 RHS PTC Budget.
and the 2018-19 Booster Club Budget.
2018-2019 RHS PTC Executive Officers
President ~ Michelle DeGeest
Vice-President ~ Jennifer Novack
Co-Communications ~ Wendy Domreis/Suzanne Zurasky
Secretary ~ Marsha Lipets-Maser
Co-Treasurers ~ Kirstin Fredrickson/Sara Conte
President-Elect ~ Trina Gluckman
Booster Club~ Tanya Steele/Susan McGowan
Other PTC Committees:
Hospitality ~Noshad Rahimi, Angela Zehava, Cindy Inglin
PTC Website Content ~ Wendy Tolls & Shelby Quintos
PTC Auction Team ~ OPEN
9th~Wendy Domreis & Cathy Gay
10th ~Claudia Jaffe & Maggie Vanderbeek
11th ~ Sinclair Sawhney & Sally McLain
12th ~ Jennifer Novack & Shelby Quintos