The Winter Formal is traditionally held on a Saturday in February, a week or two before the PTC Auction. We will continue to watch the COVID-19 forecast and plan accordingly. Traditionally the Winter Formal Dinner and Dance was held in the neighborhood, dinner was hosted by a 7th grade and an 8th grade family followedRead More
Information about 2020-2021 activities is coming soon as we follow the COVID-19 forecast.
The 7th/8th grade activities are designed to build a strong social community amongst the students of Riverdale. Riverdale 7th/8th graders will have the opportunity to partake in the following appropriately designed and parent driven events: Friday-night dancing school, Winter Formal dinner/dance, and year-end Promotion activities for 8th graders. In addition, the leadership class organizes the Fall dance and the Field Day dance. A fundraiser usually occurs to help raise money for a gift to the school from the 8th grade class. To participate in these activities, please pay the 7th/8th grade fees as outlined below when link is available.
7th Grade Checklist:
- CANCELED: Friday Night Dancing School (non PTC event)
- 7th/8th Grade Winter Formal, February 2021 – 6:00-9:00 p.m. (sign permission form/pay once details confirmed) Details to TBD.
- Field Day Dance, June 2021 (sign waiver on Field Day in April/pay at door) TBD
8th Grade Checklist:
- CANCELED :Friday Night Dancing School (non PTC event)
- 7th/8th Grade Winter Formal, February 2021 (sign permission form/pay once we confirm plans)
- Field Day Dance, June 2021 (sign waiver on Field Day page in April/pay at door)
- Promotion Brunch, June 2021 (pay when link open)
- Promotion Ceremony and After-Party, June 2021 (sign permission form/pay when link open)