Twelfth-grade parents work together to provide social and graduation-related activities and programs for the current graduating class. Programs include fundraising, Prom, Senior Exhibition, Senior Awards Reception and the all-night graduation party. Every family will be asked to pay the Senior Activities Fee, which covers most of the costs of these events and activities. The PTC provides financial assistance to any student needing it for 12th-grade activities.
For more information or if you’d like to help, please contact your Co-Chairs: Sinclair Sawhney and Sally McLain. Treasurer is Wendy Tolls. Here is a summary of key events in the 2019-2020 school year:
- Riverdale High School Prom: May 2, 2020: 8:00-11:00pm, location TBD
- Senior Exhibition Green Room: May 18, 2020: RHS Gym Lobby, all day
- Senior Awards Reception & Assembly- June 9, 2020: RHS Gym, 10:00-11:30am
- Graduation- June 9, 2020: Lewis & Clark Flanagan Chapel, 7:00-9:00pm
- Graduation All-Night Party- June 9-June 10,2019: 9:00pm-5:00am
- Open Mic Night(s)- TBA
Sign up to help here.
Pay your Senior Activities Fee here.