Get ready to let your imagination grow! Our book fair will be a whimsical place full of irresistible books kids can’t wait to read so their imaginations can grow!
Volunteers needed! We are looking for parent volunteers to be friendly “Book Fairies” who are willing to help set up and pack up the fair, as well as parents to help sell the books during the fair. Please sign up HERE.
We have asked for high quality, award-winning books and a limited amount of toy products. That said, we’ll put out the lion’s share of the toys on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for parents to purchase during our early-morning parent events.
Book fair dates and hours:
- Monday, Dec. 10 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 11 – 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Donuts for Dads – early opening)
- Wednesday, Dec. 12 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 13 – 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Muffins for Moms – early opening)
- Friday, Dec. 14 – 8 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. (ends after primary recess)
All for Books has been a success and we will continue with this program, so save your spare change. This program is an easy and effective way to unite the school community and provide more books for kids and teachers. All funds collected through All for Books are used to buy more books from the book fair. Scholastic then matches those monetary donations with a donation of up to $1 million in books from The Scholastic Possible Fund, which distributes books to children in need through a variety of organizations.